ok so i tried to find out what breed of cattle this is and i havent been successful but i found these two
and their names are texas tornado and johnny football
the pics are from this website and i dont know jack shit about cattle breeding so maybe someone can tell me if they’re a special breed
Cows now have Bichon Frise technology.
currently I’m trying to bake cinnamon apple chips in my oven
and some apple chunks I had left over
I HOPE THESE ARE GOOD WOW BECAUSE THEY SMELL DELICIOUS
Husband animates joke about tortilla chips told by his drunk wife.
Pretty much the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
- Devil’s Flower Mantis - one of the largest types of praying mantis, they can measure up to 13 centimeters in length and have a range of coloring that allows them to mimic the Devil’s Flower, a type of orchid.
- Pipevine Swallowtail Caterpillar - before transforming into a beautiful fluorescent blue butterfly, its an armored, blood-red caterpillar with tinted visor shades for eyes and a quadruple row of blunt horns running across its body.
- Scorpionfly (Mecoptera) - neither scorpion or fly, what looks like a scorpion’s stinger on the insect is actually its genitals.
- Calleta Silkmoth Caterpillar - with a massive color range and dangerous looking barbs, this caterpillar is something most predators avoid.
- Giant Prickly Stick Insect (Extatosoma tiaratum) - as the largest known stick insect, it reaches lengths of 20 centimeters. It is covered with large thorny spikes which double as camouflage and defensive armor.
- Goliath Beetle - can grow more than 4 inches in length and weigh about 100 grams in their larval stage. It is alleged to be mostly vegetarian.
what do you say when someone asks what you’re doing and you’re reading homosexual fanfiction based off of a book written 150 years ago
Tell them you’re reading a transformative work based on late Victorian literature that questions traditional views of gender and sexuality.
That was fucking beautiful